Would you like some help and support to discover what it means to live your life in a more purposeful and passionate way in 2016?
The first Age with Attitude on-line module ‘I Live My Life On Purpose’ is now available. It is designed for you to work at your own pace to discover who you are when you are really being yourself and to assist you to set some exciting goals for 2016. It includes a one hour coaching session with one of my amazing coaches who is there to ensure that you get maximum benefit from the module.
The first 10 people will get the early bird price of £97 and a chance to have their coaching session with Lindsey Agness herself!
The price will then revert to the normal rate of £147.
Who should you consider this?
- Do you want more purpose and passion in your life in 2016?
- Are you lacking the confidence or knowledge about how to go about it?
- Would you like to learn a set of tried and tested tools and techniques to help you to take the first step?
- Would you like some help in deciding what goals to set for yourself and how to get started?
- ould you like to meet other like-minded women in a similar situation to you?
- Would you like to work with a coach who can guide you to make the right choices?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions then you might want to consider now that it is time for you to take the next step.
What are the benefits to you?
- The process will give you space to focus and reflect on yourself
- You will learn how to build your confidence and self-belief
- You will discover much more about the authentic ‘you’ and what is most important to you
- You will set yourself some goals – big or small – and work out how to achieve them
- You will learn more about one of the world’s most effective technologies for change ‘Neuro Linguistic Programming’
- You can work at your own pace
- It is a convenient and cost effective way of developing yourself
- You will receive a completion certificate at the end which you can use for CPD hours or to demonstrate your commitment to your own development
- You will learn a lot more about yourself in the process and take the first step towards building a life that is passionate, meaningful and rewarding.
Who is this for?
It is for anyone who is committed to expanding their own self development and improving the quality of their lives and the choices that they make. You can be based in any country. All you need is an open mind and an open heart and be willing to learn and stretch yourself out of your comfort zone!
What’s it all about?
We estimate that it will take between 13 – 15 hours to complete. The content is a mixture of videos, written content for you to read, quizzes for you to learn more about yourself and lots of exercises for you to undertake to integrate and embed your learning and set your direction for the future.
It is split into the following sessions:
- The importance of taking the first step
- Building your confidence to do something different
- How you will benefit from this module
- Learning about the 8 Attitudes of the Successful Mid-Life Woman – a unique model for change
- Why our team is uniquely placed to work with you
- Your mid-life moment of truth
- The paradox of declining female happiness
- Are you ready to discover more about yourself?
The importance of purpose
- What is it like when you are focused?
- Learn how to set goals that work for you
- Learn how to achieve your goals more consistently
- Set your own authentic purpose and vision for 2015 and beyond
The secrets of permanent change
- Learn about makes successful people they way that they are
- Imagine what it would be like to have achieved your goals
- Building your confidence to take the first step
- How to motivate yourself to keep going
- Prepare for your coaching call
- Submit your exercises to your coach
- Download a completion certificate
What if you decide to invest in YOU and take this Attitude?
- You will be feeling more confident about yourself and ready to make a change in your life
- You will be more focused about your future
- You will understand the importance of having a purpose and goals
- You will have set yourself a purpose and goals – big or small
- You will have worked with your coach to know how to take the first steps